This Blog, established since Dec 2001, is a place dedicated to the talented and beautiful Hollywood actress Naomi Watts. All images and videos published here are owned by their respective owners or photographers. No copyright infringement whatsoever is intended or implied. The owner of this Blog is not associated with the actress or anyone around her. This Blog is non-profit making and is operated purely for personal interest. We welcome all discreet and well-intentional comments and feedback. (Note: this site is best viewed with Firefox)

Apr 12, 2014

Naomi Watts' 'Birdman' Set for Oct. 17 U.S. Release

Fox Searchlight has set Alejandro Gonzalez Inarritu's "Birdman," starring Michael Keaton, for an awards-season release date of Oct. 17 in the U.S.


Keaton stars as a famous actor struggling to mount a Broadway play. Zach Galifianakis, Edward Norton, Andrea Riseborough, Amy Ryan, Emma Stone and Naomi Watts (in alphabetical order) also star.

Inarritu wrote the dark comedy with Nicolas Giacobone, Alexander Dinelaris, Jr. and Armando Bo. He also produced along with John Lesher, Arnon Milchan and James W. Skotchdopole.

The film may be selected next week as a competition title for the Cannes Film Festival. Inarritu's films screened at Cannes include "Biutiful," "Babel" and "Amores Perros," which won the Critics Week prize.


4 comments:

JohnQ said...

Great to hear this is now scheduled with the Oscars in mind.

s2 said...

Still wondering how big Naomi's role is in this movie.

Unknown said...

oh very great! I miss you so much my love, Naomi, sooo much. I miss you every day and night... I really need to see you every day and night! recently, I was watching "Diana" & "Sunlight Jr." & "Adore" & "The Impossible" on my DVDs over and over... oh "Diana", Naomi you were a SHINING DIAMOND in the film. in that scene when you said "ok, I'll say. IT'S OVERRR" reallyy very hurtful, very heart breaking! really that doctor was so fucking stupid! he was fucking blind, he couldn't see Diana's pure love at all! and aahhh "Adore" I really love this film very much! I think I've watched it more than 30 times till now! in that scene when you were sitting on the bed and crying, crying like an angel! I did push the backward key on this scene when I was watching it for the first time! I was crying with you too Naomi, I really wanted to hold you in my arms! ohh and the dancing scene, I reallyy love this scene too! more than of it, I love your dancing Naomi <3 aah and in the bar scene, when you said "I assure you, I had him when I was 3!" and your laughing!!! I was just blown up by laughing! and now, the "Birdman" & "St. Vincent De Van Nuys" & "While We're Young" can't wait for them! I'm in eternal love with you, Naomi <3

Anonymous said...

My brother suggested I may like thbis website. He used to be
entirely right. This put up truly made my day. You can nnot believe simply how much time I
had spennt for this info! Thanks!